We’re so excited to announce Chicago Itineraries by Bébé Voyage! Our ambassadors put together a Chicago itinerary 5-day you can realistically do with little ones. We cover the top sites with a baby-friendly twist and then take you off the beaten path for some true hidden gems.
Exploring a new city can be overwhelming, especially when you have a baby in tow. That’s why we’ve created the Bébé Voyage Chicago Itineraries, so that you can experience a place like a local at a pace that works for your family! All our itineraries are vetted by local ambassadors and include their insider recommendations and hidden gems.
Bébé Voyage Chicago Itineraries are virtual city walks for traveling with a baby in that city. With our Chicago 5-day itinerary you can:
- Gain insider knowledge about different places and activities.
- Start or stop a trail anytime you like.
- Easily find locations, as they are all mapped out with turn-by-turn directions.
- Mix and match itineraries by seeing them laid out on the map.
- Know exactly what you need to bring with you on each trail.
Bébé Voyage Chicago Itineraries take the guesswork out of figuring out what to do in London with kids each day. Not only do we provide you with a curated Chicago 5-day itinerary, but we also include information for each route’s best season, timing, and what gear you will need. We also give you a heads-up about any reservations or bookings that you may need to make ahead of time!
Club Bébé Voyage members are always looking for recommendations of what to do at a destination that is appropriate when traveling with a baby or young child. That’s because travel guides or even tour operators don’t necessarily know about stroller accessibility, changing tables, or local playgrounds.
Each of the Chicago itineraries comes with an FAQ which answers all your questions, like:
- What gear do I need for this day out?
- How should I dress my family?
- Do I need cash in my wallet?
- What are recommended ages for this itinerary?
- When should we start this day out?
- How long does it take?
- Do I need to book ahead/reserve anything?
- When can I take this itinerary?
We let you know if you need to bring a travel stroller or are better off with a baby carrier, if you need a public transit card or cash for tips or bus fare, if the itinerary is baby friendly or better for toddlers or preschoolers, and even if it is doable with more than one kid! Bébé Voyage really does have all your bases covered for traveling with a baby!
The Bébé Voyage team has developed these itineraries in close collaboration with our Bébé Voyage Ambassadors who either live or travel often to the cities we feature. We also have available Bébé Voyage Paris Itineraries and London 4-Day Itinerary! Stay tuned for more!
The Bébé Voyage Chicago Itineraries are a great companion to the Bébé Voyage Travel Guides, which give you all the info you need for traveling with a baby to a particular city.
Our 2022 Chicago travel guide has lots of sourced recommendations for:
- restaurants that will delight mom, dad, and baby,
- trustworthy babysitters for a date night out,
- charming hotels with rooms that are also family-friendly,
- vacation rentals in case you want your own cuisine and salon,
- hidden gems that even locals don’t know about, and
- pediatric clinics and local baby meds, just in case.
All these items are pinned on an interactive map (we love maps!) that you can download for offline use. Updated post-pandemic with latest information.
Buy your Bébé Voyage Chicago Itineraries
Buy your Chicago Destination Guide